Insulated roofing is among the most popular roofing materials that our clients choose for their patios, awnings and pergolas because of Sydney’s hot and cold climate.
Insulated patios and pergolas are a great option to go with in Sydney if you're looking for the ultimate expression of design and comfort all year round when it comes to outdoor living - the insulation is also perfect to keep you warm and prevent building up of condensation on ceiling during winters, and cool during the sweltering heat of our summers. This lowers your energy costs by reducing your dependence on electric heaters and coolers. And because your energy usage is decreased, so is your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
Insulated roofing panels can be used for:
- Patio Cover
- Sunroom and Screen Room
Insulated roofing panels are available in 3 popular thicknesses: 50mm, 75mm and 100mm. The thicker the panel, the further it can span and the more insulation it has.
An insulated patio roof provides key features & benefits:
• Add more value to your home
• Keep you in touch with the outdoors
• Look aesthetically better, long trafficable unsupported span means less unsightly support beams
• Shade from sun completely
• Provide noise reduction during heavy rainfall
• Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant penetrating the roof and reaching the patio, and prevent building up of condensation and mould